• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Polish Collector's Edition - WoW!

Well, in one thread asking about a CE I suggested an IS-2 miniature, but a T-34/85 isn't too far off. I guess I am psychic...
However I was hoping the tank miniature would require assembly/painting.

That looks worth the money (give or take Enemy at the Gates) the ammo box is a REALLY cool touch.

Any devs want to confirm a US CE? I would certainly pay twice the standard price for something that badass.

Upvote 0
Enemy at the gates has to be one of the most historically inaccurate war films ever made. It's basically a Hollywood seller and nothing more.

'Stalingrad' or 'Come and See' would have been a better choice, nonetheless I would have avoided adding a DVD as people may refrain from buying the edition based on saying 'Well, I already have that movie so it's a waste of money'.

However, glad Tripwire created a collectors edition. Good job.

Reactions: BlackLabel
Upvote 0
Clausewitz..it dosent hurt to at least scan over the what was posted in the thread...TWI dident create that edition...:rolleyes:

Seen, I generally don't scroll through the topic to see responses. But thanks for the tip!

PS; More than anything, I would want a soundtrack of the game's songs if I was to buy a collectors edition.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackLabel
Upvote 0