• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Please add a option to turn of ZEDTIME

I like it as well. I've seen a lot of people complain that it comes up when they are reloading or when they are trying to run somewhere and that it makes them take longer to do it because it slows them down.

There's really no reason to complain about that, as it slows everything else down as well. It's not like the thing chasing you is going to catch up any faster because someone went into zed time, and it's not like you are going to take any more hits than you would otherwise while you are reloading.

I may be biased since I play marksman and zed time is GREAT with the crossbow. It really helps you line up your shots and take out several specimens with a single bolt (what the xbow is all about!). Even when I'm not in a position where I can use to line up a shot though, I will still take advantage by turning 360 just to see if there is anything around me I didn't notice. The game is fast paced but takes a lot of strategy to win, so I cherish the extra time I gain.

Upvote 0
ZED time is my first experience of a randomly occurring slow motion. I find that it disrupts the rhythm of the game.
In single player games where the "slow motion" is a selectable feature of weapon or combat system it makes perfect sense.

For a multiplayer game it is logical that once ZED is triggered it must be a group effect.The fact that it is triggered by one player for the group clouds its usefulness for the other players.

A server side option to decrease its frequency or an server option to disable it would be welcome.

Upvote 0
I agree. Personally, I LOVE the ZEDtime, but an option to turn it off for servers should exist. A lot of people love it, and some people don't, I don't see any harm in some servers not having ZEDtime.
I agree. But I personally like it/it doesn't bother me. I've had many times with the hunting shotty, where I just finished a reload when someone else triggered it, and there was something huge near me. So I feel epic jumping in slow-mo at it, and shooting it's face off in slow-mo, then it ending as he dies.

Upvote 0
I 2nd an option to turn off ZED time and off the top of my head:

Also an option to allow changing to next/prev weapons like in most fps.
Also an option to turn off the shop keepers voice and the reloading voice (hearing someone reloading is enough).
Also an option to remove Patriarch from the wave stack (or does that exist in sandbox?) and to keep him from talking.
Also an option to increase the splash range for grenades and law so they're more useful.
Also an option to turn off the red overlay that makes it near impossible to see whats happening when its dark and you're injured bad.
Also an option to turn off the reloading animation for the winchester that makes it obstruct your view.

Upvote 0