• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

optimization

Does this happen on a clean install of Windows with updated graphics/chipset/sound etc drivers? You must also rule out OS/Software problems too.. clean install is the best way. =)

You should have better performance with that hardware.. as you know.

I wiped my harddrive about 2 months ago. its a clean install, like I said no other game does this

Upvote 0
Something very wrong with your system. 1 single GTX460 using Ultra quality settings 1680x1050 resolution fraping 71 on this map:

rogame2011091723474133.jpg

Reactions: sull324
Upvote 0
Something very wrong with your system. 1 single GTX460 using Ultra quality settings 1680x1050 resolution fraping 71 on this map:

It is possible to be more annoying?,there is nothing wrong with his system.Its not because YOU have great fps that everyone do.I have access to many high-end computers and 4/5 have this garbage issue.

This forum is not your crusade so please,i beg you,let it go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Howitzer114
Upvote 0
It is possible to be more annoying?,there is nothing wrong with his system.Its not because YOU have great fps that everyone do.I have access to many computer and 4/5 have this garbage issue.

This forum is not your crusade so please,i beg you,let it go.

Are you drunk? There is obviously something wrong with his config. He is getting 20 FPS with twice the video cards as I have. I am getting over 3x more FPS with a single GTX460. His system is messed up. What is wrong with you people?!

I am not on some crusade. I am actually proving it is not the game but his config!!

Reactions: Rrralphster
Upvote 0
Are you drunk? There is obviously something wrong with his config. He is getting 20 FPS with twice the video cards as I have. I am getting over 3x more FPS with a single GTX460. His system is messed up. What is wrong with you people?!

I am not on some crusade. I am actually proving it is not the game but his config!!

Ah ok,i got you wrong sorry,i tough you mean that his system was at fault. well now we clearly see that something is wrong with the engine.

Upvote 0
Ah ok,i got you wrong sorry,i tough you mean that his system was at fault. well now we clearly see that something is wrong with the engine.

No, it is his system and not the game engine. Obviously SLI is messing it up but that aside he has same vid card as mine and gettiong 3 times less FPS....There is something very very wrong with his config!

Upvote 0
Copy my settings.

And do these tweaks

in ROengine.ini set:

depthoffield = FALSE

CompatLevelCPU = 4

TextureStreaming

Changing Poolsize to 1024 ( Depending on how much your card memory size is )

Umbra culling < - Typing this into console ( Press F3 to open console ) This can also increase frames.

What umbra culling does i think is render what you actually see reducing loads, but i might be completely and utterly wrong about that.

&

Disable Steam overlay.

-----------------------------

You have a much better system than me m8. I have a 2.4ghz q6600 & 4890 ati HD.

Before these tweaks i have around the same fps your having right now on everything medium BUT WORSE!

But now i can nearly run ultra on every map after all these tweaks i have accumulated from the forums.​

Attachments

• 121313.jpg
    121313.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0