• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Omaha beach map project need help!!

I'm capable of doing basic structure building with static meshes and brushes, I can not create moving objects like doors yet, still doing tutorials on movers.

So if you need help and have basic map building needs: structures, terrain etc. I can help you. Tell me what you need done. :)

you can save the time with movable doors open and closed. we had this disscusing a few times. i think it works in PIE but not ingame on server.

Upvote 0
you can save the time with movable doors open and closed. we had this disscusing a few times. i think it works in PIE but not ingame on server.

That's only true for doors that utilize the "use" or "touch" function. Triggers that take damage to cycle the doors work fine online, of course that's not how doors work. Shoot to open/close...

Upvote 0
That's only true for doors that utilize the "use" or "touch" function. Triggers that take damage to cycle the doors work fine online, of course that's not how doors work. Shoot to open/close...

This reminds me of Microsoft's Hellbender 1996 :D
Anyways, I'm up for help as this way I can gather experience and meet more guys from the HoW team. :)

Upvote 0
Its too quiet in here...

Project still advancing!!
i had a "small" problem with the allignment to the grid, that means i had to rebuild the heightmap from scratch again..i hope you like it

sorry for bad quality screenshots.

Attachments

• D1 Side View.jpg
    D1 Side View.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Hill House.jpg
    Hill House.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
  • WN73.jpg
    WN73.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
  • Open Fields.jpg
    Open Fields.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Upvote 0
also started to work on custom 3d house models :p some of those high buildings are not really vierville sur mer houses, but i think its going to be funny for usa troopers to clean buildings attic from germans with flamethrowers ehhehe.
houses are now scratches, im going to add some more details and materials :)

Attachments

• D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
  • D3.jpg
    D3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
also started to work on custom 3d house models :p some of those high buildings are not really vierville sur mer houses, but i think its going to be funny for usa troopers to clean buildings attic from germans with flamethrowers ehhehe.
houses are now scratches, im going to add some more details and materials :)

YES you are my hero lallup! Are you using 3DS Max for your meshes???

Upvote 0