• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Olde Tower

Good map and all but 1 thing that u should fix...When we play with a lot of people on my server (like 12-13) we all get spawned at the second floor or something next to the door where it says it will be opened when the wave is cleared out.

Then the zombies come out and we try to kill them but it seems theres always a couple of zombies at the end who will not show up...this is a pity because we cant continue like this

Upvote 0
It's a nice map, yes, made it the top, albeit I had a lot of trouble finding all those switches around, especially the last, but, um, I think you should do something so the Patriarch won't fall off the edge of the tower, couldn't finish the game, I guess that's one of the reasons it's an alpha though.
You forgot to make it a 'Long' gane. The Patriarch doesn't appear at the top of the tower. He arrives 6 waves later...
Same goes for Malik's question. You're right, the monster pathing/AI has been known to fail sometimes on previous versions - the map has a very complicated pathing noding system and is made for 1-6 players/Long game only. What ever happens when you're not playing with these settings, I can't be responsible for.

A new version that fixes some if not all of the issues will be out later tonight- :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
this map is epic....

Sir! you are a level design genius :)

I played this map for 2 days with 2 players on suicidal. Both level 6 sharpshooters. Never changed perks. But in the end we did it...and it was awesome :D

we had devised a strategy where we brought as many xbows as we could with us. We did this by suicide at the end of each round :p and bringing the xbows to the furthest door.

It was quite an undertaking...

Excellent map! <3

Upvote 0