• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ok finally we get the perfect KF

pocoyo

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
So the best way to make the game more fun is oh yeah cripple all the perks give few extra mags to the crappy bullpup and make the scrake and flesh pound harder.

I really hope you guys are having fun because i think now the game is hella of fun because half the team is dead by the 4th round and you are left out with 4 scrakes... oh wait the medic can run fast enough, the shottie is too weak, the axe/chainsaw are useless and we don't even need to talk about the other 2 perks which seem they are just fillers to the game.

I think all this complaning and whining that the game is so easy has taken the effect, now the game is impossible, well the only way we can beat is is that everyone plays at lvl 5 supporter with hunting shotties so hella fun :p.

So here is my proposal, please raise the HP hitpoints for scrake and FP's because they are too easy when 6 lvl5 hunting shoties are in action.

So the best way to make the game more fun is oh yeah cripple all the perks give few extra mags to the crappy bullpup and make the scrake and flesh pound harder.

I really hope you guys are having fun because i think now the game is hella of fun because half the team is dead by the 4th round and you are left out with 4 scrakes... oh wait the medic can run fast enough, the shottie is too weak, the axe/chainsaw are useless and we don't even need to talk about the other 2 perks which seem they are just fillers to the game.

I think all this complaning and whining that the game is so easy has taken the effect, now the game is impossible, well the only way we can beat is is that everyone plays at lvl 5 supporter with hunting shotties so hella fun :p.

So here is my proposal, please raise the HP hitpoints for scrake and FP's because they are too easy when 6 lvl5 hunting shoties are in action.

diaper up.

Upvote 0

this first sentence right here just tells me you suck hahaha. first, the bullpup isnt crappy when you aim for the upperchest/shoulders/head. second, they didnt give us a few extra mags (we still have 9!), they just gave us 10 more rounds in each magazine. third, if youre lvl 5 by now, and you did it legit, you shouldnt have to rely on your perks to save your butt. fourth, the fleshpounds and scrakes arent harder, theyre just a little smarter, they only seem harder because before you would just ignore them or kite them.

Upvote 0
this first sentence right here just tells me you suck hahaha. first, the bullpup isnt crappy when you aim for the upperchest/shoulders/head. second, they didnt give us a few extra mags (we still have 9!), they just gave us 10 more rounds in each magazine. third, if youre lvl 5 by now, and you did it legit, you shouldnt have to rely on your perks to save your butt. fourth, the fleshpounds and scrakes arent harder, theyre just a little smarter, they only seem harder because before you would just ignore them or kite them.

Well the main problem is that b4 you could with a medic work a whole horde when your team mates were dead now is not possible so if u are the only one left there are almost 0 chances to make it through the wave.

Upvote 0
I'm having lots of fun. This update was great. If you don't like it, you're probably not very good.

It's far from impossible now, it just requires more tactics than:
1) back away and shoot
2) repeat step one

You also might have to rely on your team mates in a co-op game. It's a horrible thing to contemplate, I know.

If you expect to win all the time, there's always beginner mode.

Upvote 0

Firstly, WTF is this?
When i view the kf 'news' page:

4c5w.png

I see nothing about updates of weapons or cripplying perks.
Not even anything about the new characters.

I guess the didn't even bother to write changelog, just copied the one from previous update. Now this is very amateurish.

Altough it's good that perks have been crippled. Have they?

I used to play in suicidal.

Suicidal is supposed to be impossible. If it seemed easy before update, it just shows how wrongly KF used to be balanced.

Upvote 0
This patch was the best thing that could happen.

KF was starting to get boring, cause it was to easy.. just running all the time and nothing can happen.

Now, with some simple changes, it's awesome!

And what you said about suicidal: Suicidal should be Suicidal :D. That says the name of it:p. It should be a real challenge for a good team, with teamspeak and all that stuff... it should NOT be beaten with a random team on a server where everybody does his own thing and where is not a bit of teamwork.

Only thing I am missing is forced friendly fire on all servers :D

Sorry for my bad english :eek:

Upvote 0
I wish there was a way to play without updating, I was having sooo much more fun before the first patch.

Give me the patch-zero shotgun any day, I don't see why some people feel the need to ruin the fun people were having with the shotgun by yelling for nerfs.

They really went the wrong way with patches, they should have taken the original game, fixed the glitches, buffed the weapons/perks that needed it and fixed the AI. Instead they did the later and made the game less enjoyable for those of us that enjoy blasting zombies away with shotguns.

Upvote 0
killing floor gameplay that is difficult? oh noes! the horror! now i need actual skill!

What is that u talking? this games requires no skills, i can still beat the game in hard with a berzerker with no problems, now suicidal is just another story i never thought i could beat suicidal on my own which i could b4 the patch. But may be is time to disable decaps for FP's so this games becomes more challenging oh BTW you can still glitch the scrake why not fix that, so lame this game what skills you talking about?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What is that u talking? this games requires no skills, i can still beat the game in hard with a berzerker with no problems, now suicidal is just another story i never thought i could beat suicidal on my own which i could b4 the patch. But may be is time to disable decaps for FP's so this games becomes more challenging oh BTW you can still glitch the scrake why not fix that, so lame this game what skills you talking about?
That's a good point actually: the two most feared enemies in the game aren't much trouble for berserkers, due to being able to glitch scrakes and easily decapitate flesh pounds. Although you don't necessarily need to be a berserker for this, it can make it easier for some. :D

They really went the wrong way with patches, they should have taken the original game, fixed the glitches, buffed the weapons/perks that needed it and fixed the AI. Instead they did the later and made the game less enjoyable for those of us that enjoy blasting zombies away with shotguns.
It was cool, but it's just not practical. It was too easy to knock enemies into areas where they could get stuck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's a good point actually: the two most feared enemies in the game aren't much trouble for berserkers, due to being able to glitch scrakes and easily decapitate flesh pounds. Although you don't necessarily need to be a berserker for this, it can make it easier for some. :D

Is better to be berz because when you kill or decap the gorfasts they don't just stand around and hit you like nothing happened well medic with the added speed you could just walk away but not anymore.

B4 the medic was the choice for being the berz but now is worthless i take the 100% extra damage, faster melee attacks over 5% extra of speed. You can't really balance this game because people will always find ways to use the perks.

But if you are talking skills i want to see someone beat the game in suicidal with comando or sharp shooter.

Upvote 0
This game is 2x as much fun as it was before. Now you actually have to work as a team to win in hard. Before, people with level 5 berzerker or medic would join a map, screw around until everyone died, then kite the whole map for 5 mins while everyone is was going "Just freakin die already!"

Now there is actually a snow ball's chance in hell of a skrake managing to survive a wall of guns and point blank shot gun blasts, so he can actually do some damage. Before it was a frickin turkey shoot 95% of the time.

I loved the update, and every update has only made KF better.

Upvote 0