• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ok finally we get the perfect KF

Yeah I'm not sure about revive, but it could actually work out to be a nice mechanic for the game.

For example you don't get killed straight away, instead you get incapacitated and have zombies tearing at you. The team could fight off the zombies and defend you on the ground while the medic revives you.

If the round ends and you don't die, you just get up where you are, and during a round only the medic can revive you.

It's not perfect, but ideas like that give the medic a real purpose in the game that can actually make a difference for surviving the round. You could even have a 'hardcore' mode with this in place, like permadeth for the current map.

Upvote 0
There are plenty of games that use the incapacitated thing, it was done long before left4dead. It would be pretty silly not to include a feature just because some other game has it, in fact you should probably try and include the feature if possible.

But I understand KF was based on an original mod, so this game is pretty much just a port of that mod to a retail version. Probably wasn't much time to make a lot of changes.

Upvote 0
The sharpshooter is pretty useless compared to all the other perks.

*coughcoughbullpupcoughcoughcommandocoughcough* :rolleyes:

Anyway, a toxic specimen that causes you to take damage over time until it has dealt 50HP of damage or is cured by medic would be a nice addition, but in my opinion it should only be seen in multiplayer games. On solo it would just be a bit overly effective. What it comes to ranged specimens, I can't help but think of a fire spitting specimen that can set you on fire... HOwever the problem would be the friendly fire they could cause to their mates. :p

Reviving teammates, I can't see a reason why not, but not sure how to implement it. Maybe make the characters have a maximum number of negative hitpoints they could drop down to before dying permanently.
Medic should be able to pick up a teammate and carry him to safety as well.

Upvote 0