• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Offical New maps?

nist06

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2009
After playing this for a week iam getting bored already...

I know there are other customized maps out there , but it just

doesn't give me the hype like the offical new maps. Is like you knowww

when u see a meat pounder u should actually say Oh say sh17 then run llike hell and work with ur team mates to take it down.

Does any of u feel the same way about getting the need for new offical maps?

Reactions: poosh
so you've beaten them all on all the difficulties, and got all of the rest of the achievements too? :p only after than can you get bored... except NOT! since you can enable sandbox mode!

just kidding, sort of...

but seriously, i dunno why, but even tho there's only a few maps, something about shooting masses of zombies or zombie-like enemies just never gets old to me. i've sunked prolly about 40 hrs into this game already, and probably well over 150+ in L4D

Upvote 0
Some of the maps out there are awesome mate. Check out Hive and Prison. When you have tried them, beaten all of the maps on all levels, and got level 5 for everything, then turn around and say your bored. Its been less than a week mate and you are always wanting more maps! Go to any dev and ask this and you wont get for atleast 3 months!

Upvote 0
Judging by how l33+ his speek is, I'm guessing custom maps aren't going to make him any less bored.

when u see a meat pounder u should actually say Oh say sh17 then run llike hell and work with ur team mates to take it down.

Does any of u feel the same way about getting the need for new offical maps?

The first part has absolutely nothing to do with the second part.

Upvote 0
New maps would be cool. Much better than new weapons hat nobody use. Releasing best community-made maps as official map pack would be nice too.

But before that I'd recommend custom whitelisted maps of my choice:
Aventine
Chthon
Constriction
CornerMarket_v3
Corruption
Crag_B3
Crystal-LakeV1-9
Doom2-Final-V7
FogFieldBeta5
Harbor
HarbourV3
lighthouse_Finalv3
OrmanManor
ScrapHeap
Swamp
ThelongDarkRoad

All maps listed above can be downloaded from here.

Upvote 0
Only a week?

I have nearly 1100 hours in this game and I'm still not bored. Try changing your game style, mix it up, so to speak, play a different perk, camp/kite using different weapons, camp in a different area that's more open or if you're really good camp near a spawn area.

Complete a 6 man HoE game using only a knife and pistol, that'll cure your boredom :p

Upvote 0