• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not every one can play the Germans

A lot of it has to do with the time of day.

In the mornings(USA) I have noticed the Germans win almost all the time. In the evenings the Russians have more of the upper hand but the Germans still win some due to certain maps being heavily in favor of the Germans.

I play mostly(but not strictly) Soviets. Its not some silly ideological thing I just find German Army fetishists to be ridiculous people and get more joy out of defeating them than the other way around. I have no problem playing German though.

Today my Soviet side won Commisarshouse! I have never seen that before. It was truly a special Soviet side! I ended up getting lost quite frequently towards the end because I hadn't ever fought on that part of the map before. :D

THE Soviets WON Mamayev Kurgan !
The germans camp and finnished the map with almost 175 enforcements
But the Soviets did win lol

Upvote 0
maybe the average [insert random nationality here] may seem less civilized, and maybe used some extremely disturbing practices during wartime, but that doesn't make their culture inferior or their population savages. the foam that rises to the surface is controlled by the media (and has been since the classic era), lumping them together is not a diplomatic approach to handle things.
for example, if you compare hitler to stalin you come to the conclusion that both were sick bastards. one (stalin) has more lifes on his conscience and the other one (hitler & friends) used very sick, industrialized methods to kill another vast amount of people. who was the better person?
if you can answer this simple question, you are a genius ;) or simply prejudiced.
that doesn't make either of the two peoples bad, every country can be seized by lunatics and the regular population can do nothing about it.
i myself have some prejudices towards other nations, but i don't project them on every member of that nationality.

Upvote 0