• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[How Do I?] No servers showing up in the browser (final game)

hello I'm typing this here because they are censoring my thread and wont let it on the forum for some reason...When I connect to a game I'm just stuck there floating around like a spectator, cant join teams cant do nothing and yes I tried masterservers file thing and everything pls help I really want to play this, on steam I got 58 minutes on this and its all trying to make it work none of it is actual gameplay
THATS MESSED UP MAN!!!

Upvote 0
I still have this problem, but there are workarounds that I found to join servers. If you press the console key "@" and then type OPEN followed by a space and then the server ip you can connect directly. Go to gametrackers to search for some servers, copy the server ip and then paste it into the console ingame - works for me most of the time

Upvote 0
Can you guys tell me if it is just the servers not showing up or if your internet actually cuts out?

I have the same problem, but the reason the servers don't show up because the ingame browser is trying to funnel too much information into the router and causes it to freeze up or something like that.

I constantly have to restart my router to get the internet back.

Upvote 0
Can you guys tell me if it is just the servers not showing up or if your internet actually cuts out?

I have the same problem, but the reason the servers don't show up because the ingame browser is trying to funnel too much information into the router and causes it to freeze up or something like that.

I constantly have to restart my router to get the internet back.

I doubt this is the issue, my internet has been stable since RO2 came out. Every other game I play online works fine to.

Upvote 0