• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Fleshpounder

Minion

Dec 14, 2009
I was thinking about a way to change up the fleshpounder, because people are suggesting headless versions which personally i don't like so my suggestion is put this kind of mask or something on their head. It doesn't need to look just like this but you get the idea, back story to it "The more deranged and violent of the group had to be put in these masks because they would always attempt to bite or injure themselves so their head had
to be secured I don't know. So really if TW wanted to they could even make a random number of FP that wear these and their stronger or something but trick is they cant be headshot. Anyway this is what I'm talking about

manintheironmask.jpg

This would solve very little as the AA12, EBR, and SCAR can all deal huge amounts of damage quickly. The inherent power of these weapons breaks the game in it's current state. You should die in 6 man suicidal runs. You should die in 6 man normal runs. Beginner is a joke and I rarely die while playing hard other than when players get bored and quit mid-wave.

PS: It's fleshpound. Not a quarterpounder with cheese.

Upvote 0
Ammo is never an issue with the AA12. With how few high level spec spawn each round, even in a 6 player hard game, you have enough to kill most all of them at level 6... and you are playing with others. It is a "oh sh-" last minute weapon at worst and a better shotgun at best. At least on par with SCAR on utility. EBR outclasses both of them, but still.

Upvote 0
sorry, but this is just a metalic version of " whhyyy sooo seriousss?! " (JOKER).

could be interesting, as long as its not too many, because 90% of the time we get wiped on sui 6 man its due to FP's..

Ahahaha

I think it would be a clever idea, not just for FP but all zeds. Well of course I dont mean every other zed should spawn with a mask LOL, but with somehow what different appearance and stats. So lets say, some Fleshpounds spawn with a mask which protects them from headshots, some husks spawn with a flamerthrower instead of "flame-ball-gun" or w/e, some clots might spawn with a melee weapon, some gorefasts actually have another arm (not sure whats the use xD, maybe for grapping just like clots).

Those examples arent necessarily very good but my point is, some diversity in the specimens appearance and stats would be awesome.

Unless you feel like wasting ammo, the AA12 is garbage for taking down the big zeds.

What I do, is use regular shotgun for smaller zeds and AA12 for bigger ones. That way, I will pretty much never ran out of ammo from AA12.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S NOT FLESHPOUNDER IT'S FLESHPOUND

THIS IS A FLESHPOUNDER

(picture)

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the topic name!

Upvote 0
Yeah, a full mag.
It also will take out any spec with 50 feet at the same time. If you just spam a full clip at one fp then you are doing it wrong. The AA12 is broken because it can play any role for the team and do it quickly, even if you have very little ammo. A good weapon to pair with 10 grenades, shotgun/HS, sidearm/s, or melee weapons (katana stun?).

Upvote 0