• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New bosses

Well within 2 seconds of thought I thought an upgrade of the Crawler, larger spider like specimen that can fire webbing to slow players down within the webs "AoE", and attack with either razor sharp legs or its fangs. The latter dealing venomous damage, so if it isn't an instant kill, health will drain away until death without healing.

I've not given any consideration to modding, balance, playability or nothing, jsut answering a question :)

Upvote 0
i vote for the scarke and the fleshpounder. they are very intimidating.

McDonaldsfleshounder-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Someone that wears the Horzine armor, possibly even an upgraded version of it, and has been genetically modified like the mutated guy in the last DLC. However, he's been modified to a much greater extent, and is quite happy with his new, more powerful form. He'd be willing to assist the Patriarch in whatever way he can.

Upvote 0
Taking a leaf out of Gear's of War's book, a blind enemy with a complete ****load of health. Would simply Charge at you fleshpound style, unless you get away from it. Only way to not attract it to you would be use the walk button, finally giving it more of a purpose. :D Would be pretty impossible on solo though, I must admit, but that's combatted by the fact that people will have to defeat it using teamwork. One player distracts it, the rest shoot, or players take turns shooting it, so that it doesn't kill someone, etc.

Upvote 0
Someone that wears the Horzine armor, possibly even an upgraded version of it, and has been genetically modified like the mutated guy in the last DLC. However, he's been modified to a much greater extent, and is quite happy with his new, more powerful form. He'd be willing to assist the Patriarch in whatever way he can.

I remember something about sergeant Masterson being the last specimen to be worked on in Horzine... and he led his team to destrtcution against the Patriarch. I can't remember exactly but I'm sure I read somewhere he tried to kill a member of his squad who actually ended up killing him... perhaps bringing him in would fit neatly into the KF story :)

Upvote 0
I was thinking about a character that wouldn't take TWI to long to make. One of their DLC had a character nick named carnivore. He's looks part zombie/part human. Perhaps give him a different set of clothes and make him one of the specimens like a clot or gorefast 2.0. Due to the skin already existing it shouldn't take too much work to throw him in the game.

Weapon choices:

1) If you think about it there are only 2 specimans that have an EFFECTIVE ranged attack and they are the husk and the siren. (The bloats bile is so close range it doesn't count in my book). With that said, give the carnivore skin a shotgun as a weapon. This way he's really dangerous up close and can't pick you off from a mile away like the Husk does on the farm. And with the shottie he has a moderate ranged attack similar to the sirens.

2) If you don't like the gun idea give him a fire axe and make him charge like the gorefast but his swings would be slower but they would do more damage per swing.

I think this idea fits pretty well with the game. We know Horizine was expermenting with humans hence the creation of Carnivore. He looks like a zombie but yet he's part human so he should have the intelligence to use a weapon (imho anyways) and it wouldn't take TWI too much work to put him in the game as the skin is already made and you could essentially copy the axe animation and the gorefast's coding for his attacks.

Thoughts?!?

Last edited:
Upvote 0