• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

new beta download

I could be wrong of course, but I was going by this part of Yoshiros post:
As some of the players have noticed, like before the Game Of The Year update, the RO 2 beta (the stand alone beta, NOT the opt in beta) has been updated. This has brought the beta to the same version as the live game. As the weeks and months go on we will be continuing to introduce things to the beta for player feedback before it all eventually ends up in the next RO 2 patch.
I was under the impression that the new beta was currently a tweaked version of the live game, as always I am open to correction.

Upvote 0
I could be wrong of course, but I was going by this part of Yoshiros post:

I was under the impression that the new beta was currently a tweaked version of the live game, as always I am open to correction.
i think you're right. only difference now, is campaign mode is turned on. other stuff comes in patches later.
now hurry up and give us a server, TWI. pretty-please?

Upvote 0
You will have to wait until TWI put a server online.
yep. and i don't think they're going to do that till a patch with some new stuff comes out. i could be wrong though. they might want us to test the campaign mode only at first. it's a waiting game at the moment. lets see what happens when they show up for work monday morning.

Upvote 0
No, they've only added the MP campaign. Since I've downloaded this new update of the beta, my contorls are getting set to default every time I close the game, both in the beta and in the full game. Anybody else having the same problem?

Yeah, I was getting that as well and pretty damn annoying.... I went into my config folder in My Documents/My Games/Red Orchestra 2 and set all my config files to "Read Only"

Fixed the problem.

Upvote 0