• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New backspawn at Outpost (1041 WIP)

two parts of me kinda agree with each side of the discussion, on this particular spot i think that the jump from sui to hoe is big, i play two players every now and then but never at "full"? should call it semi casual, i think it's holdable but with very few mistakes and good coordination.

On one side i think that maps having that kind of spot that makes everything that much easier is a waste of the rest of the map, but i still understand Gladius point of view, my proposition would be that this kind of spawn when is that close to you should have a lower rate, because it can feel like the game is spawning stuff on top of your head, similar to the teleport effect.

i like a challenge, but also mixed with some feeling that the zeds are actually coming from somewhere, i like to be able to forget about the spawning concept while in game.

Upvote 0