• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New 24/7 Bolt Only Server

_____deadline____

Grizzled Veteran
May 22, 2007
Hello Folks,

I'm super happy to annouce our (me and StuKa) first Server ever! It features a "Bolt Only" Mutator and runs just the best infantry only maps!

Servername: 24/7 Infrantry and Bolt Only
(ip atm: 80.190.76.85:7757)

We have 32 Slots available and the Server is located in Germany, so everyone in Europe should have nice pings :D (sorry NA guys ^^ )

So, we invite you all, to join us and have a awesome time, just you and your good old Bolt Action Rifle!

(damn i'm so happy right now ;) )

cya on the battlefield, may the better hipshooter win xD

Last edited:
Awesome News!!

we finaly fixed this weird bug...somehow... anyway it works now like it should. (3tks and you get kicked)

We already had a very nice, 4 player fight... was fun -> bayo ftw ^^

So feel free to drop by ^^

EDIT:: @Bloodypotato: we had one guy from Memphis on our server and he had a ping around 150... ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yup, that's right folks, since this is a Bolt only server, if you want to play here, your nick has to be Bolt. The server is famous for Bolts (that's me and my brothers) runnin'n'stabbin' in 24/7 mode.
And the best part is that I'm always on the top of the board! :D

Seriously, I love bayo fights and will try it out.

lol, my bayo awaits you! ^^

Upvote 0
Wait what server, I didn't help set up any server and who is this deadline fella?:rolleyes:

you are very welcome to drop over :D

btw: the whole setting up was done by StuKa ( just "StuKa" without "Wolf" :p ) (we both are running this server)

oh yes, i wanna thank the WH and GS guys for these awesome "hip'n'stab-only" fights ^^ (damn you guys are (too) good) :)

and dont be afraid if there are 0 ppl on it, more will join fast, but one has to make the first step ;)

Upvote 0