• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code MutRegen

мутатор

мутатор

The people and how to reduce speed of regeneration? I have cleaned regeneration of life and have left a current the reservation. But the most smaller is 1 еденица the reservation in a second. If to change for fractional number (for example 0,1 in a second) that the mutator doesn't work.
Can eat analog?

Upvote 0
mut

mut

The people and how to reduce speed of regeneration? I have cleaned regeneration of life and have left a current the reservation. But the most smaller is 1 еденица the reservation in a second. If to change for fractional number (for example 0,1 in a second) that the mutator doesn't work.
Can eat analog?

Upvote 0
Hello. Help to make so that regeneration occurs not on 10 units, and on 3 or 2 in a second. As it to make. I change these parametres by the text editor, but it incorrectly keeps a file "MutRegen.u" and mutator does not work.

Can eat analog?

Upvote 0