• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mutator Perks LvL5

ToNiO

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 11, 2009
France
steamcommunity.com
Hello to all,

I possess a server 30 slots and I would like that player play all in level 5 from their arrived

What is that somebody knows how to take himself there or have a mutator in me proposed??????

Thank you in advance for your assistant :)

arramus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
Just looking in the .u file and it looks like there may need to be an update for the GUI selection process even if the mut is able to see and select the new class. Not my forte so we'll soon see.

arramus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
Well, this mutator does change to Level 6 simply by using:

[KFModsPerkReplacement.MutPerkReplacement]
PerkStartLevel=6
bAllowRepickAfterDeath=True

and we'll just have to wait on a patch for demolitions.

Pedr0

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2009
Edit GUISelectPerk.uc

Add
Code:
PerkTypes(6)=Class'KFMod.KFVetDemolitions'
inside defaultproperties block.

arramus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
Ya, that's the way to do it.

I've bundled up a new mutator and renamed it KFModsPerkReplacement1008 to reflect the latest server build.

It has the following:

PerkTypes(6)=Class'KFMod.KFVetDemolitions'

'KFModsPerkReplacement1008.GUISelectPerk. rename edits where applicable

Random Perk update to reflect the 7th class.

Rename of 'Friend Name' for mutator selection menu.

It's my first time to play around with .u and .uc files and the learning process was interesting. I've contacted the author SinnerG to see if he'll update the mutator himself and if not if he'll let me release the version I've bundled up. I don't want to release my version yet without permission even if I credit SinnerG as it'd be very bad form indeed while he's still contactable and in the community.