• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF [Mutator]KRAYZIEERPGMOD V2_28

I will update the compatible list.

If it is too hard, just open the krayzieerpgmodv2_28.ini and change the

MonsterLevelIncreaseCount=
ZombiesOnce=

If you put monsterlevelincreasecount at around 200 it will be easier i believe, you can even put it higher.

Do you mind sharing your ip? would love to check your server out.

Ok ServerAdsKF works. Didn't realize it used a "web" folder and not "Web" folder.

Suggested to me: A money skill to increase the minimum spawn amount.

The turrets don't stick to the world properly. One hit from a Halloween Husk rocket will knock the turret over and destroy it. And those husks fire a rocket 5 times a second. Also turrets have a tendency to fall of a ledge or get pushed around, presumably by zeds.

Ip is: 192.187.119.202:7807

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Suggested to me: A money skill to increase the minimum spawn amount.

The turrets don't stick to the world properly. One hit from a Halloween Husk rocket will knock the turret over and destroy it. And those husks fire a rocket 5 times a second. Also turrets have a tendency to fall of a ledge or get pushed around, presumably by zeds.

Ip is: 192.187.119.202:7807

That's a pretty good idea, the money skill.

The turrets are meant to be like that, what I can do is maybe decrease the husk spawn rate and the firerate.

Upvote 0
That's a pretty good idea, the money skill.

The turrets are meant to be like that, what I can do is maybe decrease the husk spawn rate and the firerate.

Marco's turrets had/have a configurable .ini file that stops the turrets from being knocked over. I'm assuming this code uses that exact same code so readding the option to disable turrets from being knocked over shouldn't be that hard.

Someone made it clear that they don't like the fact their turrets are being knocked over. You might as well address the problem to make everyone happy instead of patching around it and appealing to no one. :p

Upvote 0
Someone made it clear that they don't like the fact their turrets are being knocked over. You might as well address the problem to make everyone happy instead of patching around it and appealing to no one. :p

I rarely use turrets but everyone who has, complained about this. On my other server everyone complained, luckily a scrn compatible perk solved it. Didn't realize this was a simple flag. In that case I may go hunting and change it myself (assuming Krayziee doesn't)

Upvote 0
I rarely use turrets but everyone who has, complained about this. On my other server everyone complained, luckily a scrn compatible perk solved it. Didn't realize this was a simple flag. In that case I may go hunting and change it myself (assuming Krayziee doesn't)
The KFPortalTurret has an .ini, right? I'm almost certain you can config it from there.

Upvote 0
Would it be possible to pass parameters to the map vote to change zed level rate? (IE for regular game you can pass "Difficulty=x"). When you are low level it's next to impossible to last long, but when you are high level, even level 2000 zeds can't kill you.

It'd be nice to be able to vote different difficulties.

Upvote 0
Would it be possible to pass parameters to the map vote to change zed level rate? (IE for regular game you can pass "Difficulty=x"). When you are low level it's next to impossible to last long, but when you are high level, even level 2000 zeds can't kill you.

I believe this would be possible, not sure how but I'll ask lethal_vortex about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just to bump this thread,

I will soon release my current version 2.6 and after the 1th of april i will stop developing this mod, until then I will add what I can to the mod, hopefully add all weapons in there!

I was thinking about this, just compile the sourcecode and change the name of the mod in all files to for example krayzieerpgmodv2_28Easy/Medium/Hard and also change the .ini to the same name and just change the monsterstartlevel for each of the .u/.ini and add them to different gamemodes which can be voted.

Just a brainstorm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0