• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[mutator] KF Dead Space

Hi hemi,
Could you please find sometime to help me with the deadspace+WTF mod setup. I have everything working but I am not able to add WTF weapons :(

also on map change deadspace Zeds are replaced with regular ones.
I would appreciate any help you can give. we're about 15 people here in SG who want to play on a low ping server.

thanks a lot.

Upvote 0
Hi hemi,
Could you please find sometime to help me with the deadspace+WTF mod setup. I have everything working but I am not able to add WTF weapons :(

also on map change deadspace Zeds are replaced with regular ones.
I would appreciate any help you can give. we're about 15 people here in SG who want to play on a low ping server.

thanks a lot.

you will need to use the latest ServerPerks. Im not sure if it will work in combination with other mods im afraid...I dont think so tbh

Upvote 0
Well it works for the most part. I was able to get WTF working from my post on WPC :p
The problem is with webbadmin. it doesnt see the deadspace mut, it seems to bbe maintaining its own set of mutators (active/inactive) int hat list deadspace is not listed as a gametype or mutator.

the problem is that when i change the map from admin, the game is probably changing to default gametype. I even tried advanced voting but the results were the same. as long as things stay same in commandline and I dont change the admin, it works fine.

Upvote 0
We have it running as a gametype just fine. Did you also adjust your killingfloor.ini?

under [xVoting.xVotingHandler]

GameConfig=(GameClass="HMDeadSpaceMut.DeadSpaceKFGameType",Prefix="KF",Acronym="AB",GameName="DeadSpace",Mutators="AutoSpawnerO1.AutoSpawnerO1,MutVisibleSpecsB.MutVisSpecs,MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker,ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut,MutSaberNerf.MutSaberNerf",Options=)

though we only use 1 for this server then...

Upvote 0
DeadSpace mod is now updated. (on moddb/mostimpressive/workshop/WPC server) When chosing a gametype it wil show the logo of the mod.

Thats it really... lol
Thats it? YOU SICK MONSTER!

Also since you dont have a thread around here for WarZone, when you use the Maul mutator (non-midBoss), is it normal that 3 of them would appear on solo on beginner/short on the first wave?
On even on Hard/Medium there are 6 of them on the first wave.

Upvote 0
Thats it? YOU SICK MONSTER!

Also since you dont have a thread around here for WarZone, when you use the Maul mutator (non-midBoss), is it normal that 3 of them would appear on solo on beginner/short on the first wave?
On even on Hard/Medium there are 6 of them on the first wave.

Yeah...not really supposed to use that one... Thats for development only. Thanks for pointing it out though, ill prob remove that in the near future.

Upvote 0
my server is can't join the Dead Space mod:(
but deleted to ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut can join after.
now used is ServerPerksV6.01
What's the problem? what happened?
please help me..

Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker,KFCtryTags.CtryTags,HMDeadSpaceMut.DeadSpaceKFGameType,MutKillMessageV2.MutKillMessage,ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut

Last edited:
Upvote 0