• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Gametype Configurator

More Zeds

More Zeds

In my config I have set like this -

Code:
[GametypeConfigurator.GMConfig]
MaxZEDs=9999
bConfigsInit=True
bEnableThirdperson=True
bChangeZEDSpawnRate=True
bEnableDifficultyAdjustment=True

[GametypeConfigurator.GMSpawnManager_Short]
ZEDSpawnTime=0.1

[GametypeConfigurator.GMSpawnManager_Normal]
ZEDSpawnTime=0.1

[GametypeConfigurator.GMSpawnManager_Long]
ZEDSpawnTime=0.1

But only 20 or so Zeds spawn with 1 person, does this scale with more people or is their a way to make it spawn more Zeds by default? I want to have more zeds per wave for my server even with just 1 or 2 people on it. Also with 12 people it seems to cap out at about 160-200 zeds a wave. Not sure if I got this configured correctly or not, I know they spawn really fast since adjusting the ZEDSpawnTime, which is something I like.

Also I updated my server but I keep getting told that the mod was saved with a newer engine version?

Upvote 0
It's in PCServer-KFEngine.ini, just CTRL + F "ServerActors".

9perBdP.png

POlZCy2.png

I cant...
but my use webAdm change

zGWbR3s.png

Did not work

wave 1 Always 21 ZED

Upvote 0
Did not work

wave 1 Always 21 ZED

What this mutator can do:
Enables you the ability to set the max possible zeds at once
If enabled allows players to go into thridperson by doing ToggleBehindView
Allows you to adjust the spawn rates for each game length
Allows to enabled a bool that adjusts zed health and other values to make big servers more balanced

It doesn't add any zeds. It sets the max zeds at once, so when there's like 100 zeds left when there's 4 people playing and you have the max zeds set to 64, then there will be 64 zeds at once.

Upvote 0
I see this message in console;

[0003.34] Warning: Package '..\..\KFGame\BrewedPC\GametypeConfigurator.u' has been saved with engine version newer than current and therefore won't be possible to save. CurrEngineVersion: 10897 VersionSavedWith: 12791

Is it working still? If not, how do I go about getting it to work? I'm renting server, have access to it through TCadmin, is there anything I can do?

Upvote 0
I see this message in console;

[0003.34] Warning: Package '..\..\KFGame\BrewedPC\GametypeConfigurator.u' has been saved with engine version newer than current and therefore won't be possible to save. CurrEngineVersion: 10897 VersionSavedWith: 12791

Is it working still? If not, how do I go about getting it to work? I'm renting server, have access to it through TCadmin, is there anything I can do?

Ignore that error it's just telling you I compiled the package from UDK which may have variables not present in KF2 but I made sure they worked

Last edited:
Upvote 0