• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mr. Perkey!!!!!!!

Kinda accurately shooting introduction. The AK tends to jump to upper-left of the aimed point, so aim at a little lower-right should do the trick.

On the other hand, AK-47 is considered one of the most dangerous gun one could handle. That why those terrorist groups tend to buy AK47 instead of some American guns dated back to Pig Bay or WW2(with the same price). Even the current standard gun of US army is slightly lower than AK in term of rust- and sand-resistant.

I, for once, have seen a guy shot (at firing range) from 500+m using AK-47 and still hit the head with just 3 shot. He was my teacher :)

Well 7.62x39 FMJ bullet has enough stopping power to put down "soft targets" at the distance about 2 km, but this would be pure luck (or unluck to the target). Standard adjustable scale range at AK is up to 1000 m, but the luck component to that shot would be about 50% too, so any practical use of this gun is about 400m (and most of regular soldiers are capable of hiting their targets at that distance.
About resistance to all stuff U mentioned above...well it is of course more resistant than f.e M16, because of diference in production technology of those two. AK is assembled with parts that fits "accurate", and M16 at "pinpoint" standards, so rust, sand or whatever at M16 makes its "job" and AK still firing ;)
But this is a myth that AK won't jam :D I saw it my own eyes that lame soldier can do that :p
It can happen even if person forgot (or doesn't care) to proper load clips - careless bullets arrangement and a round can jam the chamber hehe

OK If U want to "experience" full-automatic shooting in games, try brother production (TWI one) Red Orchestra, and run Pepesha full magazine discharge - if U hit barn U R lucky ;)

Upvote 0