mp7m dropping and reselling exploit

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

widowmaker

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 24, 2009
This thread is not for discussing how to exploit. Now that this has been fixed, I wish to bring up another issue. I've often started games with a level 5 or 6 perk so that I spawn with a weapon. When the second wave comes around, I like to switch classes and sell that weapon to buy new weapons for my new class. I never thought of this as an exploit, but I'd like to get other peoples' views on this. Has the new patch made spawning with a weapon too less of an advantage?

9_6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2009
No it's fine now.
Getting another 750 for those dual hcs or the chainsaw was a bit over the top before, now the most you get is 200 which is fine.

[PWD]Tiago

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 31, 2009
Oxford, UK
What i do is wave 1 i use berserk since it gives you about 299 for the chainsaw and then i change for support and i get a shotgun and a HS.

Or starting as a support lvl 6 and spawning with a HS is also a good idea.

sper09

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 27, 2009
One of the better tactics would be to spawn as a lvl6 firebug and burn everything in the first round and save 300 because you also spawn with armor. That leaves you ~220 of pure profits if you didn't get hit. Zerker is the same way, but it is much easier to be hit now that the primary fire doesn't kill clots upon decapitation anymore :rolleyes:.