• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mods 'n' Muts from the KF Community

I think HumanAI should be on the whitelist.
If it were tweaked to something like:
if PlayerStatus=AFK; then gainPerkEXP=false; else do nothing

It would let you stay in the game when you had to go out for like 10-20 minutes to the shop or something of the sort, then come back and play with your friends :).

Yes, you could use Spectator Mode for this, but it might disconnect you due to AFK to long, Admin, or New Player joining.

I think it would be great to have on all servers :). Something you, TWI, should implement yourselves.

Upvote 0
heres a good idea :)

heres a good idea :)

i have an idea for a mutator
biggrin.gif
it probably will never be accepted anywhere but i used to play call of duty a lot on the 360. i would hack the **** out of that. i would put ob NO RELOAD. no reloading and the endless pistol ammo mut with my dual machine pistol mut would be awsome. never die! jsut a thought. i dont know how to make it.
smile.gif

Upvote 0
im trying to setup a Lan game for me and my friend, tho on suicide mode getting ammo can be a real pain.. so i downloaded adminplus mutator.. however this mod seems to be unwhitelisted.. and at this very moment makes us want to quit KF.. *since we only play at lan party's and normally we play other games...

so i am wondering is it possible to add adminplus to the whitelist for LAN or internet at all? or is it possible 2 change the game files so steamclient wont be "attached" to killing floor if we try to play the game?

sincerely Ironcladd

Upvote 0
biggrin.gif
it probably will never be accepted anywhere but i used to play call of duty a lot on the 360. i would hack the **** out of that. i would put ob NO RELOAD. no reloading and the endless pistol ammo mut with my dual machine pistol mut would be awsome. never die! jsut a thought. i dont know how to make it.
smile.gif

no, just no.

Upvote 0
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

lol no :p mutators are not all about "hey guys look how fast this gun shoots now!". that is simply the product of halo and counter strike producing all these young modders and coders that don't make anything inventive like new gamemodes or anything involving new models and meshes but simply taking a variable of the engine and multiplying it for the "omg it shoots fast now weeee" effect.

real modders put zombie gamemodes, better physics engines, new sound packs and portal guns into games.

of course when considering mutators, those are usually smaller projects. but still, when i see "custom weps" advertised on a server, i sure as hell don't want to see a re-meshed and re-coded version of the same stock model ak47 that the game comes with. that's not inventive at all. mutators should look like they had time and effort put into them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0