• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Moanin' n' *****in'

M-A

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Nice thing to get a major patch with new map and improved (it was smooth in every server I tried with <100 ping -nice!) gameplay. Then again:

1. Game crahes from time to time. More during today than earlier this year as a whole.
2. I can't find any servers anymore. For a while they were there, then I could only see some 3-4000 players (which was nice!) but no servers.
3. The map voting is still weird and you'll get the map of the previous level on top of the voting screen.
4. Use native voices don't stay turned on with me. I don't know why, but I must select it every time I start playing. In one round it even was on but then I still heard only accented English from my team players
5. You'll get stuff in your field of vision that should not be there. Such as map markers after looking at map and Fire Team -text that you can't take off.
6. You still can't count on proning on somewhat uneven ground, like in in a shell crater. After eight months of the release.

Those aren't that bad as faults, except 6, but I bought the game last September. I know I'm a hater and a nitpicker and should salute TWI in the praising threads now that they have made this game better but Jesus! This game is still very buggy considering its age.

I'm defintely in the minority here but just wanted to share some differing opinions than praise without critisism. There were probably reasons to speed up this release (WW2 ARMA game or something else) but after playing a bought game several months while it still was in a beta state I expected more from the Game Of The Year patch. Hopefully the new gamers playing the free weekend don't agree with me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its possible if you don't close your game normally and it crashes, all the options you changed won't be saved. (IE native voices will go back to what they were when you started up the game if it crashes)

I close it normally. It doesn't stay chosen. But just came to my mind that I used the language fixer after the update. Perhaps it has messed something and the settings don't stay on. I still don't understand how in one round I can hear accented English from my team and in next map they go back to German and Russian in the same server.

Upvote 0