• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mid-week Ostfront action!

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Mid-week Ostfront action!

This time around we thought we'd go with a nice simple "action" theme for you. These are taken from one map you have already heard about - Konigsplatz - and from a map set early in the war - Basovka. There are lots of little bits of functionality lurking in these pictures for people to pick, so without further ado:

EDIT - jump to the HOME PAGE of the site for the full story and pictures!

I think picture 3 is fog not smoke, its sticking to the ground too much, smoke would rise.

Also looks like the svt(?) has been remodeld sighting and back of gun look slightly different(this could be a slightly changed pov tho), you can see more of the hands and they are more detailed themselves.

thats my tuppence worth.

I want MORE!!!!

Upvote 0
third pic made me wonder if ragdoll damage physics has been changed or tank could actually smash bodies now o_0 or arty hits been deeply researched... or maybe even grenade caused that :) only DEV's know.
nice hand spasm... it look toooooooo GOOOOD to be screen from battlefield - I assume its wallpaper. dare to prove me wrong
because on third one there is no blood spills, so i dunno what to think... btw nice to see that 10kg of Degtyarov machine gun actually NEXT to the body and not 7+ meters away... hope it was fixed
overall 11 on 10 scale

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Stierlitz said:
nice hand spasm... it look toooooooo GOOOOD to be screen from battlefield - I assume its wallpaper. dare to prove me wrong

Well from the quality of the Textures and Hands, i'd say its an actual Game Screenshot, not being worked on after capturing. Could just be that it was taken in 1600x1200 and being resized afterwards, but otherwise it looks as good as all other Game Screenshots from Ostfront.

One can use them as Wallpaper though :)

Upvote 0