• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Maybe a more positive view.

And now you shift the topic to TK'ing? Seriously, what are you going on about?

Those comments were geared towards the Griefer (Limz), not you.
I don't think you read in the other forums that Limz grief and TK people in the servers for fun, so I can see the confusion.

Honestly, I really don't see the muzzle flashes as visible as RO.
Nader told me I had to enable bloom to see the flashes. I haven't tried it since then.
Do you have this turned on?

Upvote 0
Then it's pretty weird that you would miss an obvious feature that anyone with a modicum of observational skills would see. I only suggest that you play more to see it in order for you to learn that 'repeat exposure equates to gradual recognition'.

And of course I have fun intentionally TKing, yesterday as commander I force respawned just so I could TK someone. On average you have three tries to make a specific person get annoyed WITHOUT destroying the overall fabric of your team and win the match. It's an art form, good sir, an art form.

I didn't know that you had god vision of all computer settings for RO2 players. Kudos.

Have you tried artillery fire in your own spawn? That may be amusing if I were on Axis and if you were the Allies commander.

Upvote 0
I didn't know that you had god vision of all computer settings for RO2 players. Kudos.

Have you tried artillery fire in your own spawn? That may be amusing if I were on Axis and if you were the Allies commander.

Arty in spawn exit is pretty boring and not personal enough for me. But it is a good way to leave the server since you're going to get booted for having 3+ kills. But it's better to maximize misery of the enemy team + griefing someone on your own team at the same time, at least that's my preference.

And yeah, any PC gamer kind of knows these things, I suppose that is god vision to the uninitiated like yourself. I mean it's kind of expected since every AAA title has bugs in it from Rage to Dragon Age to RO2 to Skyrim. If you played the beta you would also know that specific settings do hilarious things and if you read the patch notes you would know that specific settings can be exploited to make the game easier (most have been fixed I think?). So, it isn't much of a jump to extrapolate the fact that, yes, some settings might cause disruption to your game play experience.

Basically, PC gaming does require a modicum of PC knowledge. No offense, but arguing that with you is pretty silly and it is akin to me trying to prove to you that 1+1 = 2 on a non-abstract sense (there's actually a giant proof somewhere written in the late 1800s, I think, that proves 1+1 = 2).

Upvote 0
Arty in spawn exit is pretty boring and not personal enough for me. But it is a good way to leave the server since you're going to get booted for having 3+ kills. But it's better to maximize misery of the enemy team + griefing someone on your own team at the same time, at least that's my preference.

And yeah, any PC gamer kind of knows these things, I suppose that is god vision to the uninitiated like yourself. I mean it's kind of expected since every AAA title has bugs in it from Rage to Dragon Age to RO2 to Skyrim. If you played the beta you would also know that specific settings do hilarious things and if you read the patch notes you would know that specific settings can be exploited to make the game easier (most have been fixed I think?). So, it isn't much of a jump to extrapolate the fact that, yes, some settings might cause disruption to your game play experience.

Basically, PC gaming does require a modicum of PC knowledge. No offense, but arguing that with you is pretty silly and it is akin to me trying to prove to you that 1+1 = 2 on a non-abstract sense (there's actually a giant proof somewhere written in the late 1800s, I think, that proves 1+1 = 2).

Well I'm glad you have taken so much care and practice into your griefery that you read the patches to maximize your performance. Good for you.

May be it was too much to think that such a little thing as turning off bloom meant detrimental results. Now suddenly I'm a computer illiterate because the game is buggy.

Good you know math. Too bad you lack the rest of knowledge to being intelligent.

Upvote 0
So people should assume you know what you're talking about when you don't preface what efforts you've taken to solve various issues? If you're too lazy to preface then it should obvious that others will default you to a state of ignorance - no one here that bothers to reply to your trolltastic posts are paid to help you nor do you deserve any kindness from anyone here in particular as you well know.

It's pretty much obvious that the game is buggy, even you realize that - it's a relief to be honest , but there are also user side problems (external to the game itself) and you should have addressed those first. But yes, you are computer illiterate by higher standards though on average you probably do okay.

As for me being intelligent or having a lack of intelligence keep in mind that to grief you and others I don't really need to display any nor do I need any to reply to people such as yourself. If you ask basic questions, if you make basic arguments, you will likely get basic replies.

Upvote 0
The OP makes a polite, reasonable post and still 6/12 people vote him down. Incredible. :confused:
That seems to be the state of the forums these days my friend, sad isn't it?
If you ask basic questions, if you make basic arguments, you will likely get basic replies.
Basis, pointless replies might I add, you two are getting nowhere with this, you do realise that right? I honestly dont see why you two, or people in general bother arguing with people they can't even see over the internet :rolleyes:.

Upvote 0