• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Mapping contest...

Anyone know how many active mappers are here in the community? I want a few maps to fit a theme for a server I host, based on a game style I used to play in UT almost a decade ago. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Lilbigclot-Kitchen map.. This map reminds me so much of those maps in which you are a tiny person in this large world. They would be large bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, etc...

I want some maps designed with that style in mind, but I lack the patience to do it myself.

I have a bunch of older games to give away on Steam; Metro 2033, Company of Heros, Red Faction, Darksiders, Saints Row, Titans Quest and Warhammer 40,000 that I could give away to the winners of the contest. Though I have enough of these that I could probably give something to all who enter, letting the best pick first.

Think this would accomplish what I want?

Really hard to tell and since I can't really download it directly so I can install it on my server, don't think I'll ever get around to playing it. :eek:
Here you are: Solidfiles

The maps I am referring to literally make you feel like a little lego man running around killing zeds.
Hehe, I have to admit that the dimensions are not that extreme in LaCasaMuerta. :D

Upvote 0