• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

make weapons random

I'd like a feature implemented that you dont have the abillity to choose your weapon, just your class. Then, on every spawn, one weapon out of this class-weapon-pool is given to you. I dont know it really, but I would bet no soldier on the eastern front was able to choose his weapon from a big weaponpool like we actually can in RO. The result is that all weapons are used. For example that everyone uses PPD and not PPSH does not fit with the historical reality.

Hope you understood my bad english and like the idea. I bet a lot of guys wont ;)

I like the idea but I would go 1 step further:

Make it so you get a random weapon from the class "pool" upon every respawn (after all, as have been said 183765247895 times you don't respawn as the same soldier but as a new soldier from the same platoon/company/regiment/batallion/division)
Also I personally think this should be THE way weapons are distributed. So I'm against making it optional for server but just having it the only way you are given your weapon after you choose your class.

Upvote 0