• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

M4/203 too much idle sway from hip

To be honest, I think a burst-fire mode would be perfect.

Or just leave the full-auto on and lower the fire rate a little so it's more controllable, like the SCAR or AK.

This please; even go as far as having it as slow as the semi-auto mode on guns like the AK would be fine - much easier to deal with than the present state.

~greedier request~

I don't know if this particular gun model was based off a real weapon but would it be asking a lot to have the m4 scope from the commando m4? :~)

Upvote 0
This please; even go as far as having it as slow as the semi-auto mode on guns like the AK would be fine - much easier to deal with than the present state.

~greedier request~

I don't know if this particular gun model was based off a real weapon but would it be asking a lot to have the m4 scope from the commando m4? :~)

it's definitely possible but I like the ironsight for variety. (though TWI does that really schizophrenically with guns, MP5, MP7, M32 all have the same RDS but the M4, SCAR, Combat Shotgun, and Bullpup all have different RDS...)

I'd like the MP7 to have an EoTech tyvm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think technically, with the grenade launcher attached, you would want iron sights so you can use the grenadelauncher sight thingy if you need to. Doesn't matter in Killing Floor, obviously, but to me it looks more natural without (yet another boring) red dot sight on top.
Agreed. I personally prefer the weapons to stick with iron sights but I don't mind the odd sighted weapon.

Upvote 0
This right here. In my opinion there's way too many fancy-sight guns in the game, especially for the commando. You'd think that red dots would be more of a medic SMG thing tbh.

Never liked the Red dot sights on the M4, it looks odd and ugly as hell, the very Red Dot sights object situated on the Assault rifle looks weird and unfit on it.

Upvote 0