M1 Garand Commando Weapon

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Myrkr

Apr 27, 2015
So....we had a Mosin added as a dlc gun, could we get the wonderful M1 Garand added in as well as a Command primarily, SS as 'secondary' perk weapon? It would go well with the other World War guns like the Tommy Gun, Trench gun for Firebug, the 1911's for gunslinger, the mkb-42, flamethrower (even if it's a modern take), Winchester 1894 (the french ordered a ton of this for world war 1)?

Please, we need the
we NEEEEEEEDS IT

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
Meh... Functionally-speaking, it probably wouldn't be much more than yet another middle ground between the LAR and the M14, just like the Mosin is. It actually wouldn't make sense for the commando to have it.

I do agree on the sheer cool factor of the gun tho

Lt. Looter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2020
Perhaps Garand EBR makes more sense in Killing Floor's universe?
1.jpg

Or the Tacticool Browning Automatic Rifle (HCAR) would be fine too
2.jpg

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
Or the Tacticool Browning Automatic Rifle (HCAR) would be fine too

I believe that one could be very interesting ! Not only is it a modern (and not very well-known) take on a classic, but I guess it could be a great sharp/commando hybrid, maybe even more so than the FAL (slower-firing, harder-hitting). I guess it could somewhat be the polar opposite of the Stoner for that matter (low mags, low RoF...but tremendous power). I dig it. I totally dig it.

The Garand EBR looks cool, but it would feel even more like a middle-ground between LAR and M14 EBR... I don't really know what would justify its inclusion gameplay-wise. Besides being insanely cool, that is.

Lt. Looter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 16, 2020
pffffft
They just added some sort of fantasy shotgun axe thing for paid DLC weapon.
I was expecting something much better.