• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

M1 Garand Commando Weapon

Myrkr

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 27, 2015
So....we had a Mosin added as a dlc gun, could we get the wonderful M1 Garand added in as well as a Command primarily, SS as 'secondary' perk weapon? It would go well with the other World War guns like the Tommy Gun, Trench gun for Firebug, the 1911's for gunslinger, the mkb-42, flamethrower (even if it's a modern take), Winchester 1894 (the french ordered a ton of this for world war 1)?

Please, we need the
we NEEEEEEEDS IT

Or the Tacticool Browning Automatic Rifle (HCAR) would be fine too

I believe that one could be very interesting ! Not only is it a modern (and not very well-known) take on a classic, but I guess it could be a great sharp/commando hybrid, maybe even more so than the FAL (slower-firing, harder-hitting). I guess it could somewhat be the polar opposite of the Stoner for that matter (low mags, low RoF...but tremendous power). I dig it. I totally dig it.

The Garand EBR looks cool, but it would feel even more like a middle-ground between LAR and M14 EBR... I don't really know what would justify its inclusion gameplay-wise. Besides being insanely cool, that is.

Upvote 0