• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lowering your perks

Xerad

Jan 7, 2010
I have not common idea to make it possible to lower your perks :) I know almost everyone wants lvl6 in all of them... but "almost everyone"

Fe I have
Sharp lvl6
Medic lvl6
Support lvl5
Commando lvl3
Demo lvl4

With Sharp, Support I play Hard/Suicide but I have also a group of friends playing on normal. They are lvl 1-3. I use Commando, Demo, Medic for that kind of play. I feel not right to play lvl 4 Demo or Lvl6 Medic. I`d love to reduce Demo to lvl3 and Medic to lvl4 even if i have to climb up with that perks again.

Maybe it is already possible ?

There's not much of a challenge even on suicidal for lvl6 Medic, unless your team sucks.

There is some way to reset all perks to 0, but you wouldn't want that, huh?

Also, there is a mutator which gives fixed level of each perk to all players.

My advice, just play on higher difficulty.

Upvote 0
Lol, this idea has already shown up.
But still nothing :(

And i understand you perfectly : it's for challenge, isn't it ? :D
When all your perks are level 6, you'd like sometimes to re-have some hard-time.

And when you want to play with friends who have lower ranks than you, it can be very interesting.

Upvote 0
That mutator is nice. I set perks to everyone on level they have + set mine as I wanted. The downside is that playing together they do not get their "real" perks up. They do care about it :) not like me ;) anyway nice mutator. Someday when I`ll have PC that is not taking 700W/h I`ll set my server 24/7 :) with that mut.

Best thing would be that everyone can set their perk level up to their real level. So if I have 4, I can set it to 0,1,2,3,4 :)

Upvote 0

That is exaclty what I am thinking about. Sorry for double post the same idea, trully I just serch for "lowering perks" and I had to miss it. Nice to know someone else is also about it :) I hope it`ll be implemented. It would really help.

Upvote 0
That is exaclty what I am thinking about. Sorry for double post the same idea, trully I just serch for "lowering perks" and I had to miss it. Nice to know someone else is also about it :) I hope it`ll be implemented. It would really help.

Yeah no worries dude, I wasn't ragging on ya, I just wanted to show there is alot of support for this idea and it should definately be implemented. Props to you for thinking up the same awesome idea :)

Upvote 0
Solution ---> [Engine.SteamStatsAndAchievementsBase]
bResetStats=true

put this in your KF.ini, lauch KF and there you go! (but remove it after the first time, otherwise your perks and achievements will always be reseted. Have fun!)

User ini I suppose?

Although I would prefer being able to jump to levels 2 or 3. KF was at its best at those levels IMO.

Upvote 0