• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lose of connection when joining a server.

MajorWesso

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2016
When I enter any server ( just ever server cause I tried many ) and I join the game, while It gives me two options to choose either allies or axis. Now when I click on any of both of them nothing just happens as If I didn't click, I only hear the sound and the icon of allies/axis getting larger to be clicked on, but nothing appears after I click. I tried to explain in detail please someone tell me how to fix this.., I can't play online

EDIT : Now I realized that I lose connection when I join, once I join I clicked the team but after 2 seconds while choosing the role it's the same, choosing to be rifle man and nothing happens, when I spectate I see people keep running into walls and everything is frozen along with sound too.. Somebody help please Why I lose connection at many servers even ping is low ( 99 - 100 ) just when I join them?

Although I dont KNOW the answer, it sounds as if you arent actually joining the server, perhaps your firewall is blocking, perhaps Punkbuster? You might try disabling the firewall, you might try joining a non-Punkbuster server. Have you ever been able to join an on-line RO2 game?

I used to join servers from a time to time, but mostly I can't join a server and stay for a really long while. Once I join the server, only 5 seconds connection is good but kinda laggy, and then ascendingly the lag increases and boom.. totally the connection drops off and nothing is responsive, I can only hear the sound of clicking, then after a little while I get kicked out of the server "Connection lost with the host".

Upvote 0
I have a similar problem, but mine at least lets me play

I have a similar problem, but mine at least lets me play

MajorWesso,
R u on a wireless network? This used to happen to me on Red Orchestra Ostfront '41 to '45. If you're not, then have you tried un-installing the game plus all the ini files in the My Documents folder and then re-installing it?
Good luck.

Upvote 0