• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for a sparing partner

Greetings, fellow soldiers.

We, the folks @ *NOB* Mrcine RO squad are a start-up Russian-preffering team from Croatia, and are looking for a partner with similar experience for regular or semi-regular or however-often-suits-both-parties-regular friendly / training matches, 8 vs 8. Or if some of the bigger clans have a junior team which needs workout :)

We are in GMT +1, can usually turn up 8-9 players at determined times, and prefer infantry only maps, but don't mind a go at K

Last edited:
Watch out before you loose kapula to this clan steven ;o

Nah, he shunned us :) Loyalty FTW.

TBF, I had no idea he had already joined Core when I asked him about being interested in joining us.

Anyhoo, thanks to all who have replied, I will most certainly contact you and see if we can arrange something.

EDIT: 'Course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like still more replies ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
if you want to find clans to play for friendlies look at the stikied post on the top with all clans irc channels mainly #roladder and #ro.war on irc.quakenet.org will make finding an opponent easy :).

you can get an irc client here: www.mirc.com

if you use mirc you can connect by clicking this link

irc://irc.quakenet.org/roladder
irc://irc.quakenet.org/ro.war

Upvote 0