• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Listening to music while playing RO?

Selections from the BEPs, Rammstein, Sousa, Halo soundtrack, Star Wars soundtrack, music from the UT's, RO, PATTON soundtrack, and some good ole Bluegrass!

I really only listen when I'm playing a low-end game that my computer can multitask while playing, and when I'm just oing all-out nades and hip shooting and rushing..... If I'm in a sniping mood, I listen to some classical piano and possibly some Bach orgelwerken. I'll occaisionaly throw some Glenn Miller big band stuff in, y'know, a mix...

Upvote 0
I listen to music sometimes.. when playing on tank maps I like blasting Bolt Thrower's latest album "Those Once Loyal". Some favourite tracks from that album are "The Killchain", "Anti-Tank (Dead Armour)", "Last Stand of Humanity" and "Salvo". Some heavy as hell and brutal death metal, perfect to listen to when owning in my Panzer IV or Tiger :D

I still have game sounds on though.. :)

Upvote 0