• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Level Up" Free Content Pack for Killing Floor and Free Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. He just got told. Anyway the recoil on that thing isn't as high as i though it would be for a fully automatic 12 gauge shotgun. Get your facts straight next time kekekeke ^_^

when you shoot any kind of gun you need to put your weight into it and lean forward, keep it firm against you, like a mama bloat with her baby bloat.

Upvote 0
7 "weapons" so i'll predict the following:

grenade launcher - for the demo man's main weapon, addition to the LAW

mine (remote or trip) - demo man's gotta blow stuff up right??

uzi/mp5 - some sort of smg smaller than the pup or AK for demo/firebugs to use in addition to main weapon (thrower/LAW/launcher)

semiauto sniper - ss need a scoped rapid fire weapon....m14 maybe???

riot shield - the medic neeeds something to protect people aside from just healing them.....especially now with the husk that looks to have a weapon that shoots projectiles

actually, that's really all i can think of atm.....so the other two weapons?? idk, maybe an auto-shotgun and, a baseball bat??? XD

Upvote 0
7 "

riot shield - the medic neeeds something to protect people aside from just healing them.....especially now with the husk that looks to have a weapon that shoots projectiles

Just had an image of several players lined up holding the horde back with riot shields. Do hope this is in the update.

Excellent. TWI is pulling another Valve, I love it

Yuck what a horrid statement. TWI is pulling another TWI. A badass TWI.

Upvote 0
I think thr riot shield has been discussed to death already somewhere else on this forum.

Oh, well. Nice to see there are new toys to play with, but I really hope they will not end up cluttering the trader window and never getting used. Or force me to scroll several pages trough of almost identical copies of one another to get the weapon I actually want to use, having to risk running out of time at the trader before I get to the page where the body armour is.

I hope the trader screen gets a re-vamp with an ability to filter out things you consider complete and utter JUNK, or at least make it so that the pistols, primary weapons, special weapons and body armour are listed in 2 different columns so that I can see as much as the selection as possible.

I hope the weapon selection is revamped, too, currently it is a pain to have to juggle between a primary, secondary, medical syringe and the welder only using lastweapon and number keys 1-4.

But other than that, I am looking forward to the new toys.

Upvote 0
semiauto sniper - ss need a scoped rapid fire weapon....m14 maybe???

All the Sharpshooter needs is his 9mm. That thing is amazing. Takes down anything but Bloats, Scrakes, and FPs with one well-aimed (And possibly lucky) headshot!

Anyhow...not sure if I'd really like to see another SCOPED weapon, as the scope alone is what kinda gimps the Crossbow in up-close situations. I'd like a rapid-fire weapon like the Lever Action Rifle, only more powerful and without the 'Crank between shots' and the '1-bullet-at-a-time' reload. Just imagine something like the Lever Action with enough firepower to drop a Scrake in just a couple headshots.

Though if there IS a scoped rifle, I won't complain. I'll just toss the crossbow aside in the pile next to the Fire Axe and Machete...

Upvote 0
when you shoot any kind of gun you need to put your weight into it and lean forward, keep it firm against you, like a mama bloat with her baby bloat.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

you might want to watch this if you think firing an automatic shotgun is impossible:

Regardless, an automatic shotgun would be a "bullsh*t machine." It'd be too hard to balance against other Perks, as far as I know. A semiautomatic shotgun would be a little better, and could probably be done. Although for me, I'd like a really powerful 4 or 5 round magazine or clip-fed shotgun. But again, that too causes balance issues. We don't need any extra Sup Specs in KF. xD

EDIT: Oh. I already posted here. >_>
CARRY ON.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.