• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

lets try the campaign! 1pm est

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse the dumb question but how does one get the beta?:eek:
It should be in your Steam library assuming you already have RO2. It's not the opt-in beta but a standalone so to say, it should be right beneath RO2 in your game list. You don't need to have DDE.

You should be able to install it just like any other game you have on Steam.

Upvote 0
It should be in your Steam library assuming you already have RO2. It's not the opt-in beta but a standalone so to say, it should be right beneath RO2 in your game list. You don't need to have DDE.

You should be able to install it just like any other game you have on Steam.

Yeah I checked there before I posted this...

*checks again*

wat.

Misterious forces at work.

DL ing now.

Upvote 0
Best thing about campaign: Playing Realism Mode with low levels again :D
took a while to get used to that. i kept forgetting i had the rare stick mag on my ppsh! :p
Servers can enable classic weapon loadout and no upgrades as options. As I've stated before, it is my preferred mode of play.
that would be cool, if, the russian ppsh came with it's more common drum mag, as standard issue.

Upvote 0
As a player on the Russian team, I noticed as we were pushed back, the commander's starting speaches got more and more depressing. Nice touch there. :D

Although, by the end of it all, the Germans did have about 6 more players than us and steam-roll'd us in FallenFighters. But, it is understandable not to have auto balance with the whole "fighting across battles on one particular side" thing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.