• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

lets give "action" to Sarkis

lets give "action" to Sarkis

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic servers usually amount to 25 players, and peak at 60.

Action servers usually have some 10 botfarmers, rarely ever go past 25 players, if ever have.

These last week it has been at constant 0. not 1 or 2, 0

To be fair the point of Action mode is to recreate the small scale intense COD style frag fests. I can't imagine a full 64 Action server would be enjoyable on any level

Upvote 0
I'm with Sarkis on this one, the only Action server I see is the TWB Rathole (very aptly named btw) and it rarely breaks 20 players. At least the 40 1 Classic server is pretty consistent in terms of population.

There's at least three active Action servers here in the Aussie area of the world.... two active Realism servers I venture onto often and one active Custom-Classic server that people play on.

I can't check the numbers where I'm at right now, but when I get home I'll see what pops up in my server browser with I slap the filters on. :cool:

And hey... I like the Fire Fight game mode.... not as much as Territory, but I like playing it from time to time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I can't check the numbers where I'm at right now, but when I get home I'll see what pops up in my server browser with I slap the filters on. :cool:
i looked for you. there's twelve guys, on three servers, right now. ten on one and one in each of the other two. they must be really unhappy about the declining player-count. :(
p.s. there's only 286 players total on RO2 now. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.