• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KitaJima

Kita and stream are amongst the most voted maps on our RS server and community would be happy to see them fixed and improved.
Reading that there`s almost no chance for an update Id like to ask you if you mind to give them for fixing in some good hands? Maybe someone would be interested?

If PsychoPigeon would agree to do this that'd be great. Stream doesn't even need that much fixing.

Upvote 0
:confused:

Let's see. KitaJima was supposed to be included in the recent map update.
For the sake of the redirect, I'm trying to make sure I have the right file and version.

Univermag is now designated RC1
Odessa is now designated RC1
BibiloHill is now designated RC1
BarrikadyFactory is just BarrikadyFactory.

Is KitaJima still designated as KitaJima_V11? or was it renamed? What is the proper filesize? Having a heckovatime.

Upvote 0
:confused:

Let's see. KitaJima was supposed to be included in the recent map update.
For the sake of the redirect, I'm trying to make sure I have the right file and version.

Univermag is now designated RC1
Odessa is now designated RC1
BibiloHill is now designated RC1
BarrikadyFactory is just BarrikadyFactory.

Is KitaJima still designated as KitaJima_V11? or was it renamed? What is the proper filesize? Having a heckovatime.

I have it there as "RSTE-KitaJimav11", roughly 140MB.

Code:
MD5: 6C222C9C02720D6186581E6B262D91AE
SHA-1: 338255EE3BE6370C7BD4FB4830695212848FB5DB

Upvote 0
:)

Ok. That jives with what I have. I wonder why TWI didn't change the designation to RC1?

At the urging of at least 1 server operator I've placed all of these maps in the TWI/Crucible redirect. Folks have complained that they did not or cannot get them. I would have thought they would just be pushed in to the client through steam. I also subscribed to the SWS source for them, but the behavior of that thing is not reassuring. Anyway, they are in our redirect.

Upvote 0
So Barrikady Factory and KitaJima did not receive the RC1 designation? Does that mean TWI didnt edit them? I noticed BF got an update so maybe that was it. But Kita still remains unchanged in its time stamp on the redirect so I'm wondering about that one.

I'm pleased to see that the other maps got an update and also on the redirect too :) The Bloodbath servers appreciate it, Sajer!

Upvote 0