• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

King Kong

Sherman

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
Oh man did this movie rule. This was one of the best movies I have ever seen. I loved every minute of it. The detail and the action and the story and everything. It was all so perfect. Hats off to Peter Jackson, I prefer this over Lord of the Rings any day.

radix said:
Really think is whorty to spend 2-3 hours to go to cinema for this movie ?

Or better play RO for 2-3 hours...

I really dig Pete Jackson's style to make movies :D So definately it will be worth the effort (coming from one insane bloke how watched each LotR bonus dvd at once, having 3 sessions of about 10 hours :D)

Upvote 0
SiFi said:
You say that like it's something special ;)
How many full-trilogy marathons have you had?

On topic, really hoping to be able to get out and see this movie soon.

Three: one at cinema, two at a mate with a beamer and a surround sound (all three special editions of course ;))

and I like to watch them still once in a while... like the book. Have read it 12 or 13 times... quite weird

Upvote 0
-SemperFi-Jenova said:
Besides this thread everything I've heard about the movie has been bad to "ok." no stellar reviews like i'm reading here.
I loved the movie, I didn't really care about the length since I enjoyed the characters. The action and CGI was just superb. Emotion level was high too. Why did Kong have to die?! :(

Man, When Kong smashed the Rex's head in with the stone I ROLF'd.

Upvote 0
Shadehunter said:
I still think its worth it... it may be long, but other then the first 30 minute's, you will be on the edge of your seat.

Ofcourse, I dont suffer from ADD like haf the bloody US population it seems.:rolleyes:

Shadehunter
Are you kidding, there's nothing related to attention span here. The middle two hours probably had five minutes of dialouge, it's the sensory assault that wears you down.

Upvote 0