• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Killing stalkers?

the very best way to level commando with stalker kills is to join a server nice enough where everyone will let you get all the stalker kills.
we would do this on heresy/hard, and everyone would let the commando leveler get all the stalkers.
just go to bobswhorehouse and ask, they are usually nice enough to help you out.

we were able to help a few people level from 0-6 in about 4 hours.

not possible, i doubt you could even get 3600 stalker kills on that survival map in 4 hours.

Upvote 0
Strange, to be honest I only had about 4.5m damage when I hit level 5 commando (2.4k stalker kills)

To be honest I find Hard Mode and Suicidal on West London to be best.

OR

Normal on West London is also very effective if you just roam the map staying near the entrance to the office building or on the far road away from the church where there are plenty of stalkers.

So yeah, I don't do many custom maps but I play far too much West London.

Upvote 0
Personally i found Crash to be REALLY good for stalkers. As most of the time people camp the balcony area, roaming is free reign for anyone willing to try.

As a lvl 5 medic with a Bullpup/Katana/MP7 i could easily outrun FP and pretty much kill everything else outside or at the beginning of the stairwell to the balcony.

On average i recieved about 20-30 Stalker Kills roaming on Normal. It could of been more but sometimes, i may accidently kill some with the katana. Don't worry though its only like 10 max lost stalkers.

Upvote 0
the very best way to level commando with stalker kills is to join a server nice enough where everyone will let you get all the stalker kills.
we would do this on heresy/hard, and everyone would let the commando leveler get all the stalkers.
just go to bobswhorehouse and ask, they are usually nice enough to help you out.

we were able to help a few people level from 0-6 in about 4 hours.
lol 4 hours ....no lies please!
also the best way is to DOWNLOAD KF SURVIVAL, PLAY as berserker on BEGINNERAT LEAST LEVEL3 to get damage res.
USE CHAINSAW for everything , AK OR BUllpub for STALKERs
FAIRLY easy 30-40 STALKERs per5min , try to not let the bloats kill ur *****es ^^
if your in doubt add me on steam gamecs61
the last wave of stalkers spawn near 4:15 or AFTER THE first wave of SCRAKES...after this i suggest you restart !

Upvote 0
Commando

Commando

Solo Game
1) Length: Long
2) Difficulty: Normal/Hard
3) Map: West London

I sit outside the church right by the overpass since that is where they generally drop down from. It helps if you have another perk to at least Level 5 so that you can take advantage of selling weapons, etc.

I was Level 2 Commando last Friday, and I just hit Level 4 Commando today. On average, you'll generally get 50-100 Stalkers every 18-20 waves, bare minimum 50, and at times more than 100.

And yes, you can get anywhere from 50-100 Stalkers per West London on Hard difficulty. There are times where I've had 10 Stalkers in one wave, and times where I only had two Stalkers in a wave.

Just put on some sweet tunes and click away. Try not to do it on Beginning difficulty because not as many Specimens will be spawning, so less Stalkers.

Upvote 0
IMO, stalkers are too easy to see WITHOUT the commando perk. Their visibility should be further reduced, and perhaps the commando's detection range increased a little to compensate. As it is, their stealth really only serves to make people prioritize them as targets when they DO see them, which is quite frequently long before they come within range of the commando. I know I've probably gotten a hundred or more headshot kills on stalkers as sharpshooter, because they're really easy to see.

Upvote 0
IMO, stalkers are too easy to see WITHOUT the commando perk. Their visibility should be further reduced, and perhaps the commando's detection range increased a little to compensate. As it is, their stealth really only serves to make people prioritize them as targets when they DO see them, which is quite frequently long before they come within range of the commando. I know I've probably gotten a hundred or more headshot kills on stalkers as sharpshooter, because they're really easy to see.

more like too easy to hear

Upvote 0

more like too easy to hear

Yeah, I think they should either

1. Make the stalkers completely invisible until they are like 3m away from the target (making them appear the way they do atm, transparent). This would prevent anyone else than commando taking down stalkers until they are VERY close.

2. Keep the visibility the same, BUT remove all the random nonsense voices she makes. So basically she would be entirely quiet, except that you could hear her breathing when she is right behind you to make it sorta creepier lol.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I think they should either

1. Make the stalkers completely invisible until they are like 3m away from the target (making them appear the way they do atm, transparent). This would prevent anyone else than commando taking down stalkers until they are VERY close.

2. Keep the visibility the same, BUT remove all the random nonsense voices she makes. So basically she would be entirely quiet, except that you could hear her breathing when she is right behind you to make it sorta creepier lol.

stalkers are my third favorite target as a sharpshooter. although i'm always amazed at my team, since they ALWAYS MISS THE STALKERS!

seriously. they're not invisible! they cast a SHADOW and you can see their outlines most times. first fav. are scrakes (mmmmm, scrakeshots w/ xbow) and second are fp's. gotta love lv. 4 sniper one-shotting fp's on hard.

Upvote 0
Back in the mod days, Stalkers were almost 100% invisible because of the (very annoying) Screen noise. You could have 30 of them running around you and you had no idea what was going on before they started hitting. Those little b* were dangerous back then. Now they're only half transparent and everybody kill them before you.

DON'T BRING BACK THE NOISE.
DON'T YOU DARE

Upvote 0