• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Patch December 13th

the achievement associated with unlocking the ZED gun is never given to me, no matter how many times i unlock all the pieces in MoonBase. Other players get the achievement, but i do not. I think I've seen other posts in threads about this. Is this bug acknowledged by TW? and is there a patch for it in the near future?

I'm using a Mac, if that makes any difference.

Mac's are not suitable for this game unfortunately, use Windows Boot camp or something to run KF.

Upvote 0
No matter what i do i can't unlock the ZED. I've found the parts like 11times now. Also no matter what i do i can't unlock the cheevo in dwarfs to get the axe. I'm not trying anymore. I've done both the ZED and the Axe challenges over and over and haven't got my stuff.

People who have done these over and over should get the Axe for free or some free DLC.

Upvote 0
I was taking a look at my achievements and realized I had not Abusement Park on Normal, three times and tried to do anything feat was wondering if something in my Bugo steam or is so only in the event?

Others have reported this issue as well, the achievement is obviously broken. Possibly related was the HoE Offices achievement which we didn't get just today. Our perk progress was recorded, so that couldn't have been a mutator issue.

Upvote 0
I was taking a look at my achievements and realized I had not Abusement Park on Normal, three times and tried to do anything feat was wondering if something in my Bugo steam or is so only in the event?

Please, stop posting in red, my eyes hurts!

Also, map difficulty achievements can be obtained at any time of the year. Make sure you aren't playing in solo mode, it seems to be glitched and not gaining stats / achievements past the 5, 6 or 7th wave

Upvote 0
Please, stop posting in red, my eyes hurts!

Also, map difficulty achievements can be obtained at any time of the year. Make sure you aren't playing in solo mode, it seems to be glitched and not gaining stats / achievements past the 5, 6 or 7th wave

And make sure you are not running greylisted mutators.

On a side note, when is there gonna be a response to whether TWI will fix up the Linux server file versions? It's kinda unfair that the Windows servers are showing up on the browser, while we aren't

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh no!Path 1044-:confused: , path 1045 fix to path 1044 :confused: , path 1046 release to fix path 1044 and 1045..? Fix this disgrace! TWI rulezzz :IS2: . Log: ZombieStalker playanim with no mesh!Log: ZombieClot playanim with no mesh! MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieClot_Xmas",Mid="A") MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieStalker_Xmas",Mid="D") Dis is new server. A merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Type is no mutatos not because I have a served, and play with it to do many good deeds it practically did it all maps, however the Abusement Park are not worked out, I got the feat did not come over, and another thing, this dawn was playing with some friends, won office in hoe, hoe and westlondon in tbm, feat did not come to them.

please check what the error!

it is not the waterworks serves and won suburbia and the achievements reached in the same serving.

Hugs!

Upvote 0