• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Max players

Upvote 0
Every time I set max players in the Killingfloor.ini and run the server, it just changes back to 6.
I even did the webadmin set to 12, that works but when the map changes/I restart the server it goes back down to 6. It's hard to set it up a dedicated for 12 when it doesn't seem to give me an option to do so.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
KF sucks with more than 6 people, thats why it will never officially be over 6.

You could get away with about 7 maybe 8, but anymore just becomes crud, its a game not a party.

Every server ive joined thats about 10 + people blows, they do nothing but talk to each other, its like a forum in game.

So i say nay on 6 + because i believe 6 + games blow big time.

Upvote 0
KF sucks with more than 6 people, thats why it will never officially be over 6.

You could get away with about 7 maybe 8, but anymore just becomes crud, its a game not a party.

Every server ive joined thats about 10 + people blows, they do nothing but talk to each other, its like a forum in game.

So i say nay on 6 + because i believe 6 + games blow big time.

I agree with you, but the only map that is fun with more then 6+ people, and around 30 are the Defense maps. Those are a joy.

Upvote 0