KFNoDramaMut - Disable random ZED time

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

tychon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2009
Hello, folks.

Finding nothing after browsing around to see if there was an option or a mutator for this already, I decided to throw together something for it. Apologies if there is a mutator out for this and I just missed it.

Obviously, there's the typical drawback of a non-whitelisted mut disabling perks, so this isn't quite as good as a server option would be, but it works. Or at least it worked in the five minutes of testing I gave it. Still, two hundred dead zeds later and the only time slow motion kicked in was when the Patriarch died.

Just extract this into KillingFloor/System and the mutator should be available in the mutator list as No Dramatic Events.

Let me know if anything goes awry.

Attachments

• KFNoDramaMut.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: RED-FROG

tychon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2009
Did you verify its function in an online match?

I tested it solo on both a listen and dedicated server, and I tested it with another person on the dedicated. In both cases I ran the dedicated server on the same box as my own client, though, so I'm in the process of installing it to another box to run the dedicated there and test that way. I've had no issue with it thus far, however.

Are you having issues with it on your server?

Nightmar3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2009
Hey can you revamp this mutator for the new version? I loaded it but it didnt allow us to use our perks with the mutator on.

zofotech

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2009
is this mut working yet ???

is this mut working yet ???

Does anyone know if this mut is whitelisted yet?

Thanks,

Zofotech

Neo Mara

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2010
I'm running a dedicated server and I'm trying to use this mutator. I get the "unknown steam error prevent access" error message when I go to select perks while using this mutator. Any ideas?

YoYoBatty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
Is the download to the one you posted on the mutator whitelist suggestion thread, the same as the one you posted on this thread?

Neo Mara

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 21, 2010
The whitelist mutator thread links to this thread, which I then downloaded the mutator from, which I am now having an issue with.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I just tested it, it works and is whitelisted.

isamu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2010
Hello, folks.

Finding nothing after browsing around to see if there was an option or a mutator for this already, I decided to throw together something for it. Apologies if there is a mutator out for this and I just missed it.

Obviously, there's the typical drawback of a non-whitelisted mut disabling perks, so this isn't quite as good as a server option would be, but it works. Or at least it worked in the five minutes of testing I gave it. Still, two hundred dead zeds later and the only time slow motion kicked in was when the Patriarch died.

Just extract this into KillingFloor/System and the mutator should be available in the mutator list as No Dramatic Events.

Let me know if anything goes awry.

Hello. I am brand new to this game, and found that I'm not too fond of ZED Time. If I download this will it work on all servers? No side effects or catch 22's?

isamu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2010
hello. does this work for those of us who want to get rid of ZED Time altogether?