• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KFNoDramaMut - Disable random ZED time

tychon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 4, 2009
Hello, folks.

Finding nothing after browsing around to see if there was an option or a mutator for this already, I decided to throw together something for it. Apologies if there is a mutator out for this and I just missed it.

Obviously, there's the typical drawback of a non-whitelisted mut disabling perks, so this isn't quite as good as a server option would be, but it works. Or at least it worked in the five minutes of testing I gave it. Still, two hundred dead zeds later and the only time slow motion kicked in was when the Patriarch died.

Just extract this into KillingFloor/System and the mutator should be available in the mutator list as No Dramatic Events.

Let me know if anything goes awry.

Attachments

• KFNoDramaMut.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: RED-FROG
Did you verify its function in an online match?

I tested it solo on both a listen and dedicated server, and I tested it with another person on the dedicated. In both cases I ran the dedicated server on the same box as my own client, though, so I'm in the process of installing it to another box to run the dedicated there and test that way. I've had no issue with it thus far, however.

Are you having issues with it on your server?

Upvote 0
Hello, folks.

Finding nothing after browsing around to see if there was an option or a mutator for this already, I decided to throw together something for it. Apologies if there is a mutator out for this and I just missed it.

Obviously, there's the typical drawback of a non-whitelisted mut disabling perks, so this isn't quite as good as a server option would be, but it works. Or at least it worked in the five minutes of testing I gave it. Still, two hundred dead zeds later and the only time slow motion kicked in was when the Patriarch died.

Just extract this into KillingFloor/System and the mutator should be available in the mutator list as No Dramatic Events.

Let me know if anything goes awry.

Hello. I am brand new to this game, and found that I'm not too fond of ZED Time. If I download this will it work on all servers? No side effects or catch 22's?

Upvote 0