• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF2 Merch

xmrmeow

Grizzled Veteran
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Any news on merchandise for KF2? T-shirts, plushies, fancy printed dosh, pins, stickers, etc.

Pref some humorous T-shirts thrown in to the batch.

My Ideas:
    • T-shirt with a player standing nonchalantly smiling(or have like DJ skully giving 2 thumbs up) with a FP behind them rearing its grinders back to pound them
    • T-shirt double sided: one side has what other people see looking at a guy shooting zeds(he's just shooting them with gore flying everywhere as usual), other side has his point of view(he's in a dosh wonderland, shooting giant stacks of dosh with pieces of dosh flying off of them instead of gore)
    • T-shirt of a player at a trader pod with a gorefast blade stuck in their shoulder and saying "Get me some armor" and the trader's saying "It's a little late for that"
    Post your merch wishlist here!

@Devs is there an ETA on KF2 merchandise?

Didn't you guys say you were going to sell the dosh you had at one of your events along with perk pins? I'm hoping to see plush dolls of the KF1 characters(the ones shown in the circus) and GingerFast(probably in one of those snow globes or a figurine). Hopefully we get better T-shirts. The Fleshpound one wasn't that good nor was the Bio cola one.

Upvote 0
    The Fleshpound one wasn't that good nor was the Bio cola one.
    Well to be fair, a lot of video games, animations and comics have a lot of awful shirt designs. Maybe cause they aren't hip and trendy. Even WeLoveFine has several awful designs.

Um.......your steam profile picture. You will have to change it.
    While his picture is a awful cringy abomination from a little girls show, he has the right to use what ever picture he wants. I'm not sure on the forums view thou.

Upvote 0