• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Veterans

Kitsunami

May 8, 2009
Hey!

If your a vet post your steam-name here so we can possibly all meet up and kick some ***.

By veteran i mean you have played the mod, you understand the concepts of the game, the shop, locations of the shop and so on and so forth.

Myself i look forward to playing the new hive version with actual laser-grid :p

- Kitsunami

kf vet here,2 years and I am only 13 :p,but UNDERSTANDING the trader LOCATION will no longer serve!,It will change each round :S
One thing that I hate and Im sure that all the others Vets hate:
People that is "useless" I mean,come on,they join in wave number 7 or 6 and they only buy a FRICKING bullpup instead of a hunting shotgun..and yes..they have 600$ when they join!,plus adding 40 speds to kill :S
oh,and my ingame-name is Contratist or Mercenario(AR)

Upvote 0
One thing that I hate and Im sure that all the others Vets hate:
People that is "useless" I mean,come on,they join in wave number 7 or 6 and they only buy a FRICKING bullpup instead of a hunting shotgun..(AR)

What's wrong with the Bullpup? It's a valid weapon. If you're a commando, it's quite a powerful weapon. I've never been a huge fan of shotguns especially when there's an assault rifle or a sniper of some sort to be had. Guess you'll hate me because I'm "useless".

Upvote 0
What's wrong with the Bullpup? It's a valid weapon. If you're a commando, it's quite a powerful weapon. I've never been a huge fan of shotguns especially when there's an assault rifle or a sniper of some sort to be had. Guess you'll hate me because I'm "useless".

As far as I'm concerned, the Bullpup is the best primary weapon available in terms of cost-effectiveness. Especially cheap, with a high rate of fire for close encounters, decent accuracy for long-range engagement, and great damage with the Commando Perk.

Oh, and on Steam, I am:
crayzeesheep

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Bullpup in the mod feels more like the equivalent of a machine pistol in other games than the equivalent of an assault rifle. Thing is, you pick it up and expect it to be much better than it really is.
But once you get used to it and you know what you can expect it to do it's a good weapon. Especially if you have a perk that boosts it a little. Even the sharp-shooter one that boosts head-shot damage is pretty good with it.
Against fleshpounds, I'd rather have a hunting shotgun (and maybe a LAW) though.
Makes me feel safer. As safe as one can feel with fleshpounds around, anyway...

Upvote 0
Im a veteran!

Im a veteran!

Ive been playing since late 2006-Early 2007! I have preordered a server us veterans can play on it! Ill name it veterans only! Just today I played the mod since I haven't for 2 months and need to get back in the mood! I never realized how easy it is to no scope the Winchester then it it to aim with it in the mod but the scope should be fixed in retail!

Upvote 0