• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Unnamed v.00 (Beta Soon)

Gave this a run on the weekend on my server, damn it was fun with only 4-5 players, Can't wait to give it a go with 12 people. It's high on the mapcycle so it always shows up first.

The size of this maps is great, it really makes you have to move as a team across the map from point to point. And yeah, you gotta use your legs on this map, I like it. Makes a nice change from the maps with limited spawns.

Upvote 0
The map is rather large, and you have to run a country mile to get to the trader. Couple times I didnt even make it, doors closed just as I got there. :eek:

Best start moving soon as you find out where it's at! :]

It makes it good because you're having to do a roving defense.. which is actually pretty hard.. no doors to keep safely have welded behind you so you pigeon hole all the baddies, etc.

Upvote 0
I optimised pathing and going to add some lamps to lighten up the atmosphere.

The Static meshes are not in Mylevel because I Im sharing my static meshes with a fellow mapper (He bribes me with Burgers , In return I make him some random bunkers)

The game play idea is based on a map I play on warcraft 3 called Swat : Aftermath where the team has to constantly move around or die.

Current Name canidates are
Nightmare
Night Fall
Lost
******'s Forest
Expedition
Convoy

Upvote 0