KF-SomeTestMap

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

BoromiR

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 6, 2016
there are no pawn spawning/removing mannequins in latest version. is this supposed to be like this? creating map with:
open KF-SomeTestMap?game=SomeTestMap.SomeTestMap?difficulty=3
also there is no demigod platform.
ps. why there is space between "T" and "Y" in word difficulty? forum issue?

Last edited:

Willis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 22, 2015
Updated the map for the opt-in sharpshooter update preview.

there are no pawn spawning/removing mannequins in latest version. is this supposed to be like this? creating map with:
open KF-SomeTestMap?game=SomeTestMap.SomeTestMap?difficulty=3
also there is no demigod platform.
ps. why there is space between "T" and "Y" in word difficulty? forum issue?

Use the Testmap's menu to add/remove faked players. There shouldn't be any spaces between the "T" and "Y, not sure why the forum is adding it.

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
It is surely because of database storage conditions that a space is 'added' here in a too long word (the whole command line is a word as there is no space between characters)). Use the CODE bbcode instead of QUOTE or none. CODE will keep your text untouched..

KarateF22

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 27, 2015
Hey, do you intend to update this for the beta update? Seems to crash now when picking up ammo boxes. Thanks!

n3r0

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 6, 2011
This map self-deleted itself recently and it disappeared from Workshop.

If someone has it stored locally - please pm me the link to download, please.

AmericanPsycho

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
I dont think it self deleted itself since if you look at the its still there in your cache (in folder 1 instead of 0). However I think its 'stuck' trying to download sometestmap from the steamworkshop if you have that enabled. I am not sure how to fix this T_T. Any thoughts Willis?

Kothre

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2015
I wanted to download the test map and couldn't find it in Steam workshop so I wound up here after some searching. So you seriously removed the map just because you don't like the updates? I understand not updating it but flat out removing it is just a dick move, dude. There are still people who want to be able to use this despite your dissatisfaction with the game. "This map no longer serves a purpose." Come on, man. It serves a purpose to me because I don't know all the shots-to-kill numbers for every weapon and skill combination on each difficulty with each player count.

Last edited:

amathy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 21, 2018
Kothre;n2321611 said:
I wanted to download the test map and couldn't find it in Steam workshop so I wound up here after some searching. So you seriously removed the map just because you don't like the updates? I understand not updating it but flat out removing it is just a dick move, dude. There are still people who want to be able to use this despite your dissatisfaction with the game. "This map no longer serves a purpose." Come on, man. It serves a purpose to me because I don't know all the shots-to-kill numbers for every weapon and skill combination on each difficulty with each player count.

it's his mod, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it
stop being lazy and make your own version if you want to feel entitled to accessing someone's unpaid work

Reactions: TodboT and Willis