• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-Marshes

Gregs2k2

Thank you please
  • Mar 21, 2009
    UK
    www.ragequitters.co.uk
    Original mod map by Kyben & Maul.
    Ported, fixed and revamped for Retail KF by Gregs2k2 & Neoptolemus.

Here we have one of my all time fave community maps, Marshes. This is mine and Neo's first time with UnrealED, so it may be a tad wonky in places. Keep an eye out for the 'lolly' locker too ;) Enjoy!

marshes1.jpg

marshes2.jpg

marshes3.jpg

EDIT: Fixed some tree branch collisions, also tweaked some indoor lighting and removed a couple of meshes that were causing players to get stuck. Dowload link updated with revised version.

EDIT 2: Sorry, RapidShare sucks. Get the updated map here

Last edited:
    Looks nice.. bit small for my person tastes, but it's consistent and has good atmosphere.

One thing on the version I just grabbed from your link, the railing upstairs in the house appears to have the default texture (the greenish bubble texture).

(The Editor didn't balk at missing packages, so I can only assume it is in fact a default texture applied)

Upvote 0
    Thanks, although full credit has to go to the original map authors, Kyben and Maul. We simply ported it and added extra meshes, etc. I'll look into making the trader area bigger.

I'm still learning (very basic I might add) UnrealED, so bear with me. Am working on another map (KF-HappyHour) at the moment, had some headaches with the terrain, but that's sorted now :)

Upvote 0